- First Week: Winter Board Meeting
- January 1: Announce Student Intern Winner
- January 31: Winner(s) for Don Norton Professional Development Scholarship (formerly stipend program) announced.
- February 15: Deadline for student award applications must be postmarked. (date adjusted for holiday/weekend).
- April 15: Notify Student Award finalists
- April 23: Contest entry deadline. Entries must be received that day. (date adjusted for holiday/weekend)
- June 30: Membership renewal period ends
- TBD: LPC Luncheon at NCBA Convention
- December 1: Headliner and Hall of Fame nominations due to LPC Executive Director
- December 1: Deadline for student internship applications
- December 15: Deadline for Don Norton Professional Development Scholarship