- Monday 25th of October 2010 10:57 PM
This is always a big week for LPC in Kansas City during the activities of the American Royal. I do believe this year it's going to be even bigger!
On Thursday we will host a new event for students that we are calling "speed networking". This event is designed to give students the opportunity to meet with professionals in the livestock communications industry.
Join us on Thursday, Oct. 28 from 7-8:30 p.m. in the American Royal headquarters (second floor above the administrative offices) for an awesome night of networking and career-building experiences.
Then the 7th annual LPC Royal Gala will be held on Friday night starting at 6 pm. We'll honor two outstanding men in the industry -- Lionel Chambers, Hall of Fame and Bob Funk, Headliner award. There are still a few tickets available. Join us with a wonderful dinner, silent auction and a casino party to boot! Tickets? email@example.com
- Tuesday 12th of October 2010 03:31 PM
Here’s your chance to design the logo for the 2011 Ag Media Summit and pocket the money! This contest is open to any LPC or AAEA member or student member of either organization. ACT members, you may participate if you are a student member of either organization.
Things to consider:
Theme: Jazz It Up! NOLA 2011
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
Dates: July 23-27, 2011
Keep in mind this logo is used in a variety of mediums from signage to the website to give-aways so don’t make it so complicated that it does not reproduce well. Also it’s a good idea to design it so it looks good in black and white too.
- Deadline for submission: Wednesday, October 20, 2010
- Please submit as a pdf but keep it so that you can modify it slightly if the committee requests.
- You may submit as many entries as you wish. Send all entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please put “AMS 2011 logo submission with your name” in the subject line
- The AMS Steering Committee will vote on the entries and their decision is final.
- The logo then becomes the property of the AMS and it will be the logo for the 2011 event only.
- Questions? contact Diane Johnson, 817/336-1130 email@example.com
- Tuesday 5th of October 2010 02:40 PM
The Livestock Publications Council is pleased to announce the 2010 winners of the American Royal Media Internship Program. The interns include Krista Anderson of Oklahoma State University; Janell Baum of University of Illinois; Lisa Brown of Oklahoma State University; and Hannah Wine of Virginia Tech. These four interns will cover the livestock shows and events taking place at the American Royal from October 28-31. Please join us in congratulating these talented agricultural communicators!
All Categories (Last 30 days)
Ag Media Summit
Alaska for AMS?
LPC Critique Review
People in the News
Special Extreme Makeover Home Edition